Phone: (02) 8239 3222
Year Of Admission: 1982
Appointed Senior Counsel: 1999
Areas Of Practice
- Wills and Probate
- Adjunct Professor – University of Sydney
- Lecturer in Jurisprudence – Law Extension Committee of New South Wales.
- 2001-2005 Chairman of Council of Law Reporting for New South Wales
Papers and Publications
- David Hodgson’s theory of plausible legal reasoning (Chapter 12) in “Freewill and the Law: New Perspectives”. Edited by Alan McCay, and Michael Sevel, Routledge, Oxford, 2019.
- An Oppression Remedy for Beneficiaries of a Trust? (2018)
- Recent Cases on Unpaid Distributions to Beneficiaries of Trusts (2016)
- Accountants v Trust Lawyers: Some Recent Cases in the Law of Trusts (2015)
- A Beneficiary’s Entitlement to obtain Information and to have an Executor or Trustee Removed (2014)
- Informal and Stop-Gap Wills (2013)
- Informal Wills and Solicitors’ Duties (2013)
- Strategies for Estate Litigation (2011)
- Death, Property & the Problem of Posthumous Harm (2011)
- Justifying Punishment in a Deterministic World (2008)
- “Corrective Justice and the Paradox of Future Individuals in Law, Legal Culture and Politics in the 21st Century”, edited by G Doeker-Mack, and KA Ziegert, Franz Steiner Vealag, Stuttgart, 2004
- The Connotation/Denotation Distinction in Constitutional Interpretation (2003)
- “Memory and Punishment” (2000) Volume 19 Criminal Justice Ethics 17.